When we refer to “you” or “your”, we mean the person accessing the Site. If the person accessing the Site acts on behalf of, or for the purposes of another person, including a business or other organization, “you” or “your” also means that other person, including a business organization.
2. Access to your information If you have submitted personal information through this website, or if someone else has submitted your personal information, and you would like to request changes or have your personal information deleted from our databases, please contact us via email or send a letter to us. We will use all reasonable efforts to change or remove your personal information from our files, unless we are entitled or required to retain such information pursuant to other agreements or by law. You may also contact us at any time to request or review the personally identifiable information that we have collected about you. We would be grateful if you could also provide brief details of what information you want a copy, which helps us to more readily locate your personal data. We will then use reasonable efforts to supply you with such information and correct any factual inaccuracies in such information.
3. Information Security Information collected by this website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our employees are required by us to maintain and uphold your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Parkmobile cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
4. Other information that we may collect We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. To provide our full range of services and to help us administer and improve our website, we may collect the following types of information:
IP Addresses IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as 'traffic data' so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. With your permission (upon being prompted), we will use your IP address in the process of identifying your location solely for the purposes of centering our locations map on your location. We will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
We or our hosting provider may collect traffic information from visitors for statistical analysis and Site improvement. When you access the Site, we or our hosting provider may collect information about your visit in a log file on a server. Log file information may include, but is not limited to, internet protocol (IP) address, browser types, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, pages visited, mouse movements and number of clicks. We or our hosting provider use this information to analyze trends, administer sites, track users’ movements in the aggregate and gather demographic information for aggregate use in order to monitor data to ensure that it complies with our Terms of Service and to enhance or improve the user experience and our Site. Our hosting provider and we may review this information to understand overall trends and to determine what kinds of content are popular and useful to users.
Referrers A referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as 'traffic data.' We reserve the right to use this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
System Information System information that we collect as part of 'traffic data' includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a website. We reserve the right to use this information for purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
5. Sharing of information We feel strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personal information with a third party without your permission, except as otherwise provided. No personal information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission. Some of your information may be shared on an aggregate basis only, as a part of a larger set of statistics (for example, statistics that indicate the percentage of our users that are female), but that information will not be sufficient to permit the recipient to identify you.
6. Other websites, links and advertisers This website contains links to other websites. We reserve this right to have advertisers or other third parties on this website who may also have links on this website and may link to this website. The privacy practices of advertisers or websites linked to this website are not covered by this privacy statement, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to this website, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of those sites before registering with and using them.
We may use your e-mail to notify you about the status of an order (if you have placed one) or inquiry, provide customer service information, or answer your questions and request. We may also occasionally send you our e-mail updates, notifications, or other promotional information about our products and services or about the products and services of our affiliated companies or trusted third party partners. We may share your e-mail address with our affiliated companies to enable them to send you emails directly regarding their products and services, sales and other promotions. We include information in each commercial email that allows you to stop receiving future communications.
8. Telephone Contact
If you provide us with your phone number, you may receive telephone contact form us for customer service communications, such as to ask about your order, if you have placed one, or an inquiry. If you call our customer service toll-free number, we may ask you for personal identification information, depending on the nature of your request, to assist us in responding to your requests and questions. We may retain this information for business and marketing purposes and to help us with future orders and requests from you.
9. Contests, Promotions or Surveys *
If you participate in a contest, promotion or survey (whether online, over the phone or by mail), we may use your personal information to manage your entry in such promotion, to notify you if you are a winner, or to fulfill promotional obligations.
We select the information we send to you and may send you offers that may be of value toy you, such as discounts, exclusive offers or special event information. The Site provides you with the option of declining to receive offers form us by “option-out” of receiving this type of communication.
To process transactions on the Site, we may share your personal information with our agents, representatives, contractors, service providers and other third parties so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of credit card transactions, order fulfillment, contests and promotional fulfillment, as well as to your credit ard issuer for their purposes. By purchasing a parking permit, or completing a registration form so that you are able to access a purchase page for a parking permit, to a concert, game or other event on the Site, you consent (i.e. you opt-in) to us sharing your personal information with the venues, promoters, artists, teams, leagues and other third parties associated with that concert, game or other event “(Event Partners”) and other third parties. We do not offer you a separate opportunity to opt-out, or not to consent, to our sharing of your personal information with them. Event Partners and other third parties may use our personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies, and may consequently use your personal information to contact you and may share your personal information with others. You will need to contact those Event Partners and other third parties who contact you to instruct them directly regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information by them.
By purchasing, or making reservations for, products or services, electing to receive communications (such as emails) or electing to participate in, or register for, contests, promotions, or other programs (such as discount or rewards programs), offered or sponsored by third parties on the Site, you consent to our providing your personal information to those parties. Those third parties may use your personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies, and may consequently use your personal information to contact you and may share your personal information with others. You will need to contact those third parties to instruct them directly regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information by them. We have no control over the personal information practices of Event Partners and other third parties. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Additionally, you agree that we will have the right to use and disclose all such information submitted by you for such third party offers in the same manner in which we use and disclose all other information submitted by you for offers we sponsor.
10. How We Use Financial Information
We may use your financial information to process your order, check your qualifications, to bill you for products and services and to enable you to participate in discount, automated billing and similar programs in which you may elect to participate. By making a purchase or engaging in any other kind of activity that uses financial information, on the Site, you consent to our providing your financial information to our service providers and to such third parties as we determine is necessary to process your transactions, as well as to your credit card issuer for their purposes. These third parties may include the credit card companies and banking institutions used to process the transaction. Also, depending on the circumstances of our arrangements, we may share your financial information with applicable Event partners, primarily for facilitating dispute resolution and customer service at the event venue on or about the date of the event. By purchasing, or making reservations for products or services of third parties offered on the Site, or by participating in programs offered on the Site that are administered by third parties and that require you to submit financial information in order to use the, you also consent to our providing your financial information to those third parties. Any of these various third parties are authorized to use your financial information in accordance with our contractual arrangements with such third parties and in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control. When we provide financial information pertaining to a transaction, we may also provide payment information pertaining to that transaction, such as the amount of money paid or types of payment methods used.
11. Authorized Third Parties *
12. Transfer of Business Assets
We consider the information that you provide to us to be a business asset. Consequently, your information may be shared with a third party and may be among transferred assets if we, any or all of our subsidiaries or affiliates, or any of their assets is ever acquired by a third party.
13. Disclosure of Information for Legal and Other Purposes
We may also disclose personal, financial and other information that you have provided when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with law, required in connection with a legal proceeding, to cooperate with law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of our company or other visitors to the Site or users of services or products provided by us. We may also disclose personal, financial and other information that you have provided to our subsidiary and parent companies and business, and other affiliated legal entities and business with whom we are under common corporate control.
14. Clickstream Data
As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes refered to as “clicksteam data”, can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website form which you linkied to our Site. We may use clickstream data as a form of non-personally identifiable information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of the Site, how visitors navigate throughout the Site and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors.
15. Our Security Precautions; Geographic Location of Information
No website is 100% secure. You can usually tell whether encryption is being used by noting the “locked” or other status indicator on the browser you are using. If the browser you are using does not indicate that the session is secure (e.g. by displaying a lock, a key or similar icon), you should assume that the connection is not secure and that third parties will receive information shared by you and us during that part of the session.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computer networks which may be located outside of the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside and the country or jurisdiction in which these computer networks are located may not have privacy laws as protective as the laws in your country or jurisdiction.
16. International Users
17. Misappropriation of Personal Information
For the purposes of any applicable law regarding notification of persons whose personal information was or is reasonably believed to have been, acquired by an unauthorized person, any required notification may, where permitted by law, be made by the use of e-mail, telephone, fax, mail (including a notice printed in an available rea of a bill or statement) or posting a notice on the Site. The specific means used is up to us and we will use our judgment based on the circumstances. Where any notice is to be sent to a specific address or number (such as e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, etc.), we will use the latest available address in our records. YOU AGREE TO THIS MEANS OF NOTIFICATION
18. Site and Service Update
We may also send to you updates and service announcements about our Site. You may not un-subscribe or opt not to receive such announcements because such announcements contain important information about the services offered through the relevant Site(s).
19. Response Times
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to make any changes you request. Many such changes may be accomplished using batch processing (i.e. collection a number of similar change requests and making all such changes at once), so the changes may not be immediately effective. If you require an immediate change to your personally identifiable information and are unable to make such a change using the available Site resources, please contact us.
20. Correcting or Updating Personal Information
If your personal information changes or you have reason to believe that your personal information as we maintain it is incorrect and you are unable to change your personal information by logging into your account, you may contact us through the “Contact us” form click ere, and we shall attempt to accommodate all reasonable requests for such changes. Note that some information may only be changed by contacting the administrator of the Site.
You may additionally opt-out of receiving email communications by using the opt-out instructions included in an email you may receive from us. Please note that changing or deleting your information through the Site, or otherwise opting-out of receipt of email communications form us and third parties (other than Event Partners*) will only change or delete the date in our database for purposes of transacting future business on the Site and for managing future communications from us and third parties. These changes and deletions will not change or delete:
(a)* Information already collected as part of a particular permit purchase in our transaction database which may be shared with our Event Partners regardless of our email preferences; or
22. No liability for acts of third parties Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. In addition, we will release specific information about you to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security.
23. Minors This website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 18 or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside. We will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain accounts for, any child that we know to be under the age of 18. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we nevertheless discover that we have received personal information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or that we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 18, we will promptly delete such information from our systems. Additionally, a child's parent or legal guardian may request that the child's personal information be corrected or promptly deleted from our files by contacting us.